13 Photos of Celebrity Moms Who Make Fitness a Family Affair

Hitting the gym routinely is tough when you've got kids, but these fit female celebrities make the motherhood-workout balance look fun

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore got her flow on at mother-daughter yoga class with Elsa from Frozen (AKA her daughter Olive, who's almost 2 years old).

Britney Spears

In this Instagram share, Britney Spears displays her remarkable flexibility with her niece Sophia, who is also demonstrating an impressive heel-stretch. Whatever methods Britney uses to maintain her fantastic physical shape, it's something we're curious about, except perhaps these splits.

Elsa Pataky

Enjoying a day at the beach, Elsa Pataky, renowned Spanish model and actress, is found instructing her twin sons, Tristan and Sasha, who are two years old, in the art of performing a yoga pose known as the downward dog. This delightful moment showcases a fun-filled session of beach yoga.

Lily Aldridge

Lily Aldridge poses mid-workout with her "favorite workout partner," daughter Dixie, on her back. Who needs dumbbells or resistance bands when you have tiny humans to add some weight to your workout?

Molly Sims

A three-month-old daughter hasn’t stopped supermodel Molly Sims from stretching her gloriously long limbs. The mom of two even brings Scarlett May along for Baby and Me Yoga. (It's no wonder she has one of The Best Celebrity Bikini Bodies of 2015.)

Brooke Burke

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Looks like the daughter of Dancing With the Stars victor Brooke Burke inherited her mother’s flexibility. Do we spy a future dancer on the rise?

Jenna Dewan-Tatum

Who needs a treadmill when you have a toddler? When American Horror Story: Asylum actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum isn’t cuddling up to her Magic Channing, she’s racing the streets with daughter Everly. We wonder who won this race.

Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff: pop star, actress, human jungle gym? The 27-year-old mom said in her Shape

cover interview back in May, “I rely on real-life exercise. Carrying my son, for one. He weighs 35 pounds.”

Gisele Bündchen

Namaste! All this Brazilian supermodel needs to unwind is nature, a sun salutation, and her son, Benjamin.

Hilaria Baldwin

Yogi Hilaria Baldwin has wasted no time turning daughter Carmen into a fellow fitness fanatic. This is one family that doesn’t nama-stay in bed.

Michelle Obama

She may be the First Lady, but she’s a mother first. The mom of two is the brain behind “Let’s Move,” an initiative to make America’s youth more active, so it makes sense that she’d begin her progress right at home.

Jada Pinkett Smith

Now that her kids are older, Jada Pinkett-Smith can truly bond with daughter Willow, 14, and son Jaden, 16. It looks like running on the beach is the bonding activity of choice. (Get Jada Pinkett Smith's Look-Hot-From-Behind Butt Workout.)

Pink

They say that kids can weigh you down, but singer Pink took it a bit literally. At least daughter Willow Hart is giving her an extra leg workout!

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson has always been outspoken about the workout that playing with your kids can give you. “With both kids, I’m running up and down my stairs a million times,” Simpson told USA Today

. “Kids can keep your metabolism going.”

Keri Russell

Keri Russell is one laid-back chick! Instead of driving around, the actress prefers to cruise around with her kids on a bike. (Biking with your kid should definitely be added onto the 14 Reasons Why Bike Riding Is Seriously Badass.)

Alessandra Ambrosio

Looks like this Victoria’s Secret supermodel has a fitness buddy for life.

Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump may be known by most for her business prowess, but daughter Arabella and son Joseph know their mom as a top-notch yoga partner.

There are no comments yet!

© 2023 aghlife.com. All rights reserved.
View Sitemap